Call Us Today!
Welcome to Grieves Chiropractic in Shawano, Wisconsin
We are dedicated to providing gentle, high quality care and personal attention to our patients. Here you will find information about our staff, our office and the services we provide.
A Proud Tradition
We have successfully treated thousands of patients at Grieves Chiropractic in Shawano, Wisconsin, and we look forward to helping you. We specialize in providing care for the following conditions:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Arm and Leg Pain/Numbness
- Sports Injuries
- Injuries related to Auto Accidents
- Work Related Injuries
- Shoulder and Knee Pain
Evidence-Based Treatment Philosophy
We use the best available scientific evidence to guide us in providing optimal care. We integrate multiple approaches and techniques in order to tailor our treatment to each patient's individual needs. Our goal is to provide FAST & EFFECTIVE RELIEF.
Our Mission and Values
At Grieves Chiropractic we are deeply committed to our mission and values. These statements are not mere words. They shape how we think, communicate and act.
Our primary purpose is to provide our patients with quality chiropractic health care and personal attention -- listening to our patients and treating them with dignity, compassion and courtesy. The needs of the patient come first.
- Kindness towards patients -- Strong devotion to patients' needs; courtesy and compassion.
- Integrity -- Complete honesty, sincerity and tactfulness.
- Professionalism -- Continual improvement of our service from the patient's point of view.
- Organization -- Arrangement of daily activities to be congruent with our mission, values and philosophy.
- Cleanliness -- Keeping the office surroundings incredibly clean and orderly.
- Consistency -- Being consistent in our work methods and in our dealings with patients.
- Enthusiasm -- Loving our work and spreading happiness to patients and team members.
- Respect -- An attitude of humility and respect for all patients and team members.
Listen to Dr. Grieves on Radio
Dr. Grieves is the host of "Health Talk," a radio talk show that airs on Saturdays at 11 AM on WTCH 960 AM. The show provides practical health treatment and prevention information. Each week you can learn about important local and national health issues and get useful tips. Guests include nationally recognized researchers and educators as well as local medical doctors.
© RJF Consulting